Monday, November 7, 2011

An Awesome Sharing Experience

Today a group of kids from our Me to We Club were invited to attend the Media Literacy Week kickoff event at the Manitoba Museum. The theme of Media Literacy Week this year is Digital Citizenship and how we can use digital media with children in a positive way, how we can use digital media to make the world a better place and to create change.
We were there to share how we are using digital media to positively support our Me to We Club.


The Me to We Club created and presented this video.

After our presentation some of us were even interviewed by CBC News!

-Me to We Club :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are soo lucky!I wish I got to go but I joined too late.
-Rachel
P.S. I'm watching CBC news right now! :P

Anonymous said...

that looked so much fun. I hope you had fun. I wish i could have joined. I have a question for people who signed up for me to we club? Why did you think it was important to sign up. Why did you want to help kids? why did you make this club?
-Katie :)

Anonymous said...

hi Katie
the reason i joined is because it seems kind of fun doing all the camera stuff and projects


-Rach:P

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie
The reason I joined was because it sounded like lots of fun doing all the fundraising and projects.

-Ashleigh:P

Anonymous said...

Hey Asheligh!
You basically said the same thing as me!

Rach ;)