Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We Day Reflection

I really enjoyed listening to Hannah Taylor speak because she is really inspiring. I loved hearing her story and I thought she really connected well with the crowd. Rick Hanson and Spencer West were the most inspiring because neither of them have use of there legs but that didn’t stop them, they gave life their all and persuade their dream. The message I will share with my friends and family is that you can make a difference no matter your size or shape, age or gender you can make a difference! We Day inspired me to want to raise money for children in India and places like that because they deserve better then what they have. Because Spencer West is going to climb mount Kilimanjaro on his hands makes me want to redefine possible by raising all the money I can to help children with disabilities like his.

I think the reason Spencer West said “there is no can’t or won’t only how” because we can do anything if we try. I think Rick Hanson said to “set goals chase dreams and never give up” so we know that we know that if we don’t give up we can reach our goals and fulfill our dreams. “Caring is the power to make the world a better place” is what Hannah Taylor said to make us understand that if everyone cares and doesn’t take anything for granted then we can change the world.

When Hannah Taylor said “together we are the future of tomorrow and today” I think she said that because she wanted to let us know today we can change the world and it will be better tomorrow. “You have the ability to join together and do great things” is the thing that al Gore said to make us understand we can do any thing of we try. Sierra Noble said “people of the world we love you” to tell us what a big difference we are making.

I was really inspired by We Day, it was awesome and I’m glad I got to take part in it! Thank you!

-Lauren

No comments: