Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We Day Reflection

My favourite speaker at We Day was Craig Kielburger. He was my favourite speaker because he inspired a lot of kids, me, and our school to do amazing things. He said small things make a big difference at the end .

The most inspiring idea was the stories and thoughts that people told. I was also amazed of how those 4 other schools at We day raised enough money to buy a school, clean water, and build a little health center for the people.

The thought and message I shared to my family was how Craig Kielburger was only 12 when he took a stand to stop child labor I also shared that Spencer West is going to climb Mount Kilimanjaro on his hands!

Now after We Day I am inspired to pass our me to we club goal and to make a change in the world. I would like to redefine possible by making sure a poor community gets food and Christmas presents. My dad and I go to Superstore and buy $500 worth of food for Winnipeg Harvest every year.

-Elli

No comments: