Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We Day Reflection

Who was your favourite speaker or artist? Why?
Sean Desman. His song inspired me and made me feel like anything is possible.


Who or what was the most inspiring idea/thought/experience you had today?
Spencer West. I never knew there were people who could walk on their hands.

What message will you share with your friends, family and our Me to We Club after your experience?
That it's possible to change the world.

What are you inspired to do as a result of your experience at We Day?
I'm inspired to help unlucky kids around the world.

Spencer West is going to climb Mount Kilimanjaro on his HANDS. That is definitely “redefining possible”. How are you going to redefine possible?
By thinking about what I can do instead of what I can't do.

-Abby S.

No comments: